Looking for a quick and easy centerpiece for your Halloween table? Well look no further! With the right glass vase and water gel beads in black, orange, and white, finished off with a floating candle, this is an easy to create look that is unique every time you make it!
Here’s how you can make it:
Here’s some shots of this centerpiece from a few different views:
Easy right? And those marble place mats? They take a little time to make, but they are completely worth it. And you know what? Once you know how it’s done, it’s easy to make these place mats in any color combination you can think of; like my jewel tone place mats or my unicorn inspired place mats.
I love the mix of the black and white marble place mats with the unusual centerpiece. The mixed gel beads create such a unique look with their semi-translucent properties, they are just mesmerizing to look at, especially by the candlelight.
This week’s tablescape is actually pretty light as far as a shopping list goes for me. The 2017 tablescape challenge has had its more complex looks, and it’s lighter looks, and I like to consider this somewhere right in between. If you are looking for a more complex Halloween look, might I suggest my glowing potion tree? Or if you are more into a romantic goth style, you’ll love THIS red and black look.
Here’s the materials I used to put together this look:
- Black poly tablecloth – purchased on Amazon, but used SO MANY TIMES. Just look at my Jungle for Two look.
- Black poly napkins – purchased on Amazon, used in a number of looks shared so far, but highlighted in my goth valentine’s day look.
- Black and white marble place mats – I made with canvas panels and left over and paint I had on hand, if you like the look, check out one of my tutorials on how to make fluid acrylic place mats.
- Orange napkin rings – only $1.50 for a set of 5 orange napkin rings from my local Boys and Girls Club thrift store
- Clear glass vase – found at Goodwill for $4
- Black, orange, and white gel beads – purchased 2 sets of each color for $1.50 each on eBay for a total of $9
- Floating candle – had left over from my Unicorn table decor.
All in all I’m only really out about $15 for this modern take on a Halloween tablescape. Not bad!
Don’t forget to pin your favorite elements! Never know when you may need a look like this….