Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK PEOPLE!
If your table isn’t already covered in Christmas, which I hope it’s not, but you want something new for your Thanksgiving table, head to your local thrift store! For just $17 I was able to put all this together:
Want to see how this table comes alive? Watch along for helpful tips and tricks!
Easy as can be, and more importantly, it’s something unique and modern, which is saying something since “Thanksgiving” and “modern” tend not to be in the same sentence too often.
Here’s how the $17 was spent:
- Decorative napkin rings – a pair of these were on sale at Salvation Army for being the color of the week, and were only $1 for both of them!
- Burgundy napkins – reused from my Modern Midsummer Marble Tablescape
- Metallic table runner – got for $2 at my local Goodwill
- Bronze metallic plastic chargers – they were only $2 at my local Goodwill for a set of 6
- Floating candles and clear cylinders – reused a few times, but mostly known for being the centerpiece base of my Adult Friendly Unicorn Tablescape with fluid acrylic poured place mats
- Metallic mini faux pumpkins – a set of 6 was $6 at Ross, used 2 bags
Pretty reasonable right? And no serious DIY thumb needed.
Enjoy a few more pictures of this final look:
What’s on your table this year for thanksgiving?
Lisa N. says
The table decor is so lovely.